Some time back (ok, a long time back), I posted about planners. Since then, I’ve spent quite some time looking into this and trying to figure out what works. I meant to post about my findings, but, life happened. Life in the form of a cuddly newborn 🙂 (that’s another post though)! Long story short,… Read more »
Posts Categorized: planner
Who are we?
1825 Steps is an attempt by 2 engineers to log everything we love, to mention a few: cooking, gardening. Who are we Preeti: Dreamer, Rookie cook/baker, Sudoku addict Zulu, aka L: Youtube Evangelist, a pretty awesome cook (added by Peetu ;) ) more..
- Side table posted on January 27, 2012
- Dinner4Two: Egg Biryani with Garlic salan posted on April 14, 2012
- First DIY project: Bench cushion posted on September 20, 2011
- About this & that posted on October 29, 2011
- Traveling with a toddler – Costa Rica edition posted on March 17, 2015
- Heal the world… posted on September 4, 2015
- Dipping my toes into planner/organization world posted on September 1, 2015
- Recent cards posted on January 24, 2016
- Bebu’s week out posted on August 22, 2013
- Online deals this week – Vol#1 posted on April 8, 2015